austin


Apr 19, 2017

Austin Journal of Autism & Related Disabilities

A Case Control Study to Compare the Phenotype of Children in Lothian with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Either a Sub Microscopic Deletion or Duplication

Abstract: 10% of ASD cases are accounted for by genetic syndromes. There is much interest in susceptibility genes that may contribute to the remaining 90% of “idiopathic” autism. In the last 5 years array CGH has made it...


Apr 18, 2017

Journal of Dentistry & Oral Disorders

Fabrication of a Mandibular Bar Supported Overdenture Using Preci-Vertex System

Abstract: Preventive prosthodontics emphasizes the importance of any procedure that can delay or eliminate future prosthodontic problems. In the past, when patients presented themselves as candidates for a denture with teeth that were badly...


Apr 18, 2017

Austin Hematology

Extranodal Rosai-Dorfman Disease of Ulna: A Case Report and Literature Review

Abstract: Rosai-Dorfman Disease (RDD), is a rare and self-limiting benign proliferation of histiocytes with unknown etiologies. It is also known as Sinus Histiocytosis with Massive Lymphadenopathy (SHML), which was first reported by Rosai and...


Apr 18, 2017

Austin Journal of Surgery

The Place of Mesh Use in the Treatment of Incisonal Hernia: Emergent and Elective Cases

Abstract: Patients who operated for incisional hernia under urgent and elective conditions were evaluated in the General Surgery Clinic of Göztepe Training and Research Hospital of the Istanbul Medeniyet University between...


Apr 18, 2017

Journal of Blood Disorders

Microangiopathic Hemolytic Anemia with Stomach Cancer

Abstract: Microangiopathic Hemolytic Anemia [MAHA] is a rare hematological condition due to red blood cell breakdown. Various etiologies has been noted, however its occurrence in oncological condition is sparse. Carcinoma stomach...


Apr 18, 2017

Journal of Dentistry & Oral Disorders

Unrevealed Mechanisms of Bacterial Virulence in Periodontitis and Peri-Implantitis - Gingipains

Abstract: As a part of dental plaque biofilm, Porphyromonas gingivalis is a major causative bacterium of chronic and aggressive periodontitis and play major role in development of peri-implant mucositits and peri-implantitis also...


Apr 18, 2017

Annals of Thyroid Research

Primary Care Provider Management of Congenital Hypothyroidism Identified Through Newborn Screening

Abstract: To assess Primary Congenital Hypothyroidism (CH) management patterns and feasibility of providing long-term care for patients with CH identified through newborn screening by Primary Care Providers (PCPs) in California and Hawaii....


Apr 18, 2017

Austin Digestive System

Obstructive Jaundice

Abstract: The most common causes of obstructive jaundice are choledocholithiasis, structures of the biliary tract, cholangiocarcinoma, carcinoma of pancreas, pancreatitis, parasites and primary sclerosing cholangitis. Diagnosis of this....


Apr 17, 2017

Austin Journal of Cardiovascular Disease and Atherosclerosis

Essential Thrombocytosis Mimicking Acute Coronary Syndrome: A Diagnostic Dilemma

Abstract: Coronary thrombosis can be a prominent feature of Essential Thrombocytosis and is mainly caused by platelet dysfunction. Essential Thrombocytosis (ET) is a non-reactive, chronic myeloproliferative neoplasm in which sustained...


Apr 17, 2017

Austin Environmental Sciences

Ion-Conducting Ceramic Membranes and their Applications for Air Separation and Chemical Synthesis

Abstract: According to recent scientific studies, we are currently suffering more unprecedented natural disasters caused by climate change (global warming), which is due to the emission of large amounts...


Apr 17, 2017

Journal of Endocrine Disorders

ADME of Glyburide, Metformin and Nutrition for Management of Gestational Diabetes

Abstract: Metformin and Glyburide are generally recommended for the treatment of gestational diabetes. These oral hypoglycemic agents are the best alternatives for Insulin treatment. Metformin and Glyburide have longer shelf life, less...


Apr 17, 2017

Austin Chemical Engineering

Proximate Analysis of Low and High Quality Pure Coal and their Blends from Pakistan

Abstract: In this work proximate analysis of low and high grade pure coals and their blends has been performed. The coal samples contained Chiragh Coal, Dara Souf Coal, Dukki Coal, and Sinjidi Coal, and their blends with different...



Austin | Open Access Journals

Austin

plagscan-1


ARCHIVES 2016

  JUNE

  JULY

  AUGUST