Stem Cell Research and Transplantation is online, international, scholarly journal provides a forum for most advanced research and sophisticated technologies in the following fields
- Stem cell therapy, Stem cell transplant, Stem cell markers
- Stem cells differentiation, Tissue engineering based cell therapy
- Stem cell isolation, Stem cell aging, and Stem cell treatment
- Stem cell mobilization, Stem cell proliferation, Mesenchymal stem cells
- Pluripotent stem cells, embryonic stem cells, neural stem cells
- Derived stem cells, Pulp stem cells, Adipose stem cells
- Cancer stem cells: Breast, colon, ovarian, colorectal, prostate, pancreatic, lung, liver, gastric, glioblastoma, targeting, bladder, Bone marrow, spinal, etc.
- Cardiac stem cells, Dental pulp stem cells, Stem cell regeneration
- Stem cell regulation, Stem cell repair, Stem cell regenerative medicine
- Stem cell research, cancer stem cell research, Mesenchymal stem cell research
- Stem cell research stroke, human embryonic stem cell research
- Human bone marrow stem cells, myocardial bone marrow stem cells
- Mesenchymal stem cells: Blood, lung, liver, cancer, cord blood, etc.
Different types of transplantations
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, allogeneic stem cell transplantation, autologous stem cell transplantation, cell transplantation, liver transplantation, kidney transplantation, stem cell transplantation, renal transplantation, marrow transplantation, lung transplantation, bone marrow transplantation, heart transplantation, organ transplantation, blood transplantation, cord blood transplantation, fecal transplantation, pancreas transplantation, islet transplantation, etc.