Aims and Scope
Austin Orthopedics is an open access, peer reviewed, scholarly journal dedicated to publish articles in all areas of orthopedics & muscular system. The renowned editorial team ensures a balanced, expert assessment of the articles published with an aim to provide a forum for physicians, researchers and other healthcare professionals to find most recent advances in all areas of orthopedics.
Austin Orthopedics accepts original research articles, review articles and short communication covering all aspects of orthopedics for review and possible publication.
Austin Orthopedics strongly supports the scientific up gradation and fortification in related scientific research community by enhancing access to peer reviewed scientific literary works. Austin Publishing Group also brings universally peer reviewed journals under one roof thereby promoting knowledge sharing, mutual promotion of multidisciplinary science.
- Musculoskeletal Interactions
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteoporosis Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopy Foot & Ankle Fracture
- Sports Medicine & Doping Studies
- Bone Diseases and Disorders
- Orthopedic Function and Mobility
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Orthopaedic Implants
- knee replacement
- Artificial Joints
- Deformity and Scoliosis Spine
- Osteoarthrits and osteoporosis
- Spine trauma & spinal cord injury
- Rheumatic arthritis
- Cartilage biology and arthritis
- Skeletal development and diseases
- Hip arthroplasty
- Healing and treatment of osteoporotic fractures
- Arthroscopic Surgery