Aims and Scope
Austin Journal of Clinical Trials: Open Access is an open access, peer reviewed, scholarly journal dedicated to publish articles in all areas to develop knowledge about clinical trials including existing or new policy in the relevant areas, impact of all types of clinical trials and related medical research methodologies.
The Aim of Clinical trials are research investigations in which people volunteer to test new treatments, interventions or tests as a means to prevent, detect, treat or manage various diseases or medical conditions. Some investigations look at how people respond to a new intervention and what side effects might occur.
Austin journal of Clinical Trials welcomes research manuscripts, review articles, editorials, letters to the editor, and innovations relating to all aspects of Clinical Trials.
- Diabetic trials
- Randomized clinical trial
- Clinical trials in children
- Clinical trials: Dental & oral health
- Antibiotic clinical trials
- Clinical trials for Musculoskeletal Diseases & Physical therapy
- Cancer clinical trials
- Drug safety information maintenance
- Clinical trials on vaccines
- Controlled clinical trial
- Clinical trial phases
- Stem cell clinical trial
- HIV Vaccine trials
- DNA Vaccine trials