Aims and Scope
Austin Diabetes Research is an open access, peer reviewed, scholarly journal dedicated to publish articles covering all areas of Diabetes.
The journal aims to promote research communications and provide a forum for doctors, researchers, physicians and healthcare professionals to find most recent advances in all areas of Diabetes. Austin Diabetes Research accepts original research articles, reviews, mini reviews, case reports and rapid communication covering all aspects of Diabetes.
Austin Diabetes Research strongly supports the scientific up gradation and fortification in related scientific research community by enhancing access to peer reviewed scientific literary works. Austin Publishing Group brings universally peer reviewed journals under one roof thereby promoting knowledge sharing, mutual promotion of multidisciplinary science.
- Diabetes and Vascular Disease Research
- Diabetes mellitus type 1
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM)
- Latent autoimmune diabetes of adults (LADA)
- Congenital diabetes
- Maturity onset diabetes of the young (MODY)
- mitochondrial diabetes or mutant insulin
- Juvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance (JDCA)
- Glucose responsive insulin
- Islet transplantation
- Severe hypoglycemia
- oral hypoglycemic agents
- Insulin glulisine (Apidra)
- Nonsulfonylurea secretagogues
- Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitors
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Glutamic acid decarboxylase
- Latent autoimmune diabetes