Aims and Scope
Austin Journal of Obesity & Metabolic Syndrome is an international scholarly peer reviewed Open Access journal, aims to promote the research in all the related fields of Metabolic Syndrome.
Austin Journal of Obesity & Metabolic Syndrome is a comprehensive Open Access peer reviewed scientific Journal that covers multidisciplinary fields. We provide limitless access towards accessing our literature hub with colossal range of articles. The journal aims to publish high quality varied article types such as Research, Review, Short Communications, Case Reports, Perspectives (Editorials), Clinical Images.
Austin Journal of Obesity & Metabolic Syndrome supports the scientific modernization and enrichment in Metabolic Syndromes research community by magnifying access to peer reviewed scientific literary works. Austin Publishing Group also brings universally peer reviewed member journals under one roof thereby promoting knowledge sharing, collaborative and promotion of multidisciplinary science.
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Insulin Resistant Syndrome
- Nutrition and Metabolic Responses
- Regulation of Energy Metabolism
- Lipid and Energy Metabolism
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gender Aspect of Metabolic Syndrome
- Nutrition and Metabolomic Profiling
- Inflammation and Metabolic Syndrome
- Obesity – Diabetes Metabolism
- Metabolic Disorders in Children
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Rheumatic diseases
- Schizophrenia and other psychiatric illnesses