Aims and Scope
Austin Palliative Care is an open access, peer reviewed, scholarly journal dedicated to publish articles covering all areas of Palliative Care.
The journal aims to promote research communications and provide a forum for doctors, researchers, physicians and healthcare professionals to find most recent advances in all areas of palliative care. Austin Palliative Care accepts original research articles, reviews, mini reviews, case reports and rapid communication covering all aspects of palliative care.
Austin Palliative Care strongly supports the scientific up gradation and fortification in related scientific research community by enhancing access to peer reviewed scientific literary works. Austin Publishing Group also brings universally peer reviewed journals under one roof thereby promoting knowledge sharing, mutual promotion of multidisciplinary science.
- End of Life Health Care
- Health Policy
- Breakthrough Pain
- Symptom Management
- Primary Healthcare
- Medical Complications
- Pediatric Palliative Care
- Communication Issues in Palliative Care
- Palliative Radiotherapy
- Spiritual Care
- Decision making at the end of Life
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Palliative Care in Geriatrics
- Clinical Trials in Palliative Care
- Outcomes Research in Palliative Care
- Comprehensive Care for Families
- Home Care
- Illness & Pain Management
- Cultural Issues in Palliative Care