Aims and Scope
Austin Cardio & Cardiovascular Case Reports is an open access, peer review journal publishing case reports covering all fields of cardiology & cardiovascular system. We follow double blind review process & the published case reports can be accessed by readers across the world without subscription and registration.
Austin Publishing Group's mission to facilitate immediate access to scientific data through an Open Access platform is greatly supported by invaluable contributions from the strong editorial and advisory boards.
Austin Publishing Group is moving ahead with a vision to develop an optimized knowledge sharing platform and an enlightening interactive network for researchers all over the world through its scientific publications and meetings.
- Cardiac Failure
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cardiac Surgery
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- Genetic and Molecular Bases of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Diseases and Nursing
- Cardiovascular Diseases and Risk Factors
- Cardiovascular Transplantation
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Cor Pulmonale
- Cardiac Shock
- Inflammatory Heart and Vascular Diseases
- Pericardial Diseases